We strongly believe that quality of service begins with recruitment. Our aim is to go beyond the minimal requirements of the PSCOD and DPS. All our guards must have minimum of two years’ experience in the fields of Security, Armed Forces or Police. We do not believe in the practice of outsourcing the selection of our guards. All guards are interviewed and selected by our own management to ensure the quality of candidates. MBK Security employs its own permanent Training & Quality Managers who are responsible for the selection and training of all its guards.
Pre-deployment training is a significant part of our recruitment process as it ensures that all of our candidates are fully aware of every aspect related to their new role and living environment. The training is syllabus-based and covers the current PSCOD and DPS requirements. For CCTV Surveillance specialist, we ensure that all our CCTV operators are well Trained and well versed with UAE regulations of Investigatory Powers Act 2000 standards. In addition, we also make sure that our candidates observe UAE Culture, Life in UAE, Equality, Diversity, Accommodation Rules & Regulations, Places of Worship and Locations, Cost of Living in UAE.
Time and effort spent on the initial training and preparing of our guards with knowledge, motivation and experience, ensures we exceed our clients’ expectations. This approach ensures that we provide the highest quality of guards available in the UAE. Upon completion of our internal selection process, selected candidates will be considered for an employment process based on the following criteria & conditions:
- Selected candidate(s) will be required to attend MBK's in-house training programme.
- Upon completion of the in-house training programme, all selected candidate(s) will attend one week government training course which is followed by a written exam.
- Candidate(s) must pass the written exam in order to achieve the government license.
- All successful candidate(s) will be given offer of employment in the UAE from MBK Security Services after successful completion of government licensing criteria.
- Once the Security Guard License is issued to the successful candidate(s), MBK Security will deploy the candidate(s) on client‘s site as security guard on duty.